Monday, August 20, 2012

Skirting Issues.

Howdy there!

It has been quite an absence! the same old excuse that I have been extremely buy with work ,but here I am back with a simple fashion redo. I had a dress which did not really work for me. Being a regular follower of NDAD , I decided to do a little refashion! Here is the before:


I removed the top part of the dress and make it into a skirt. So I chopped the top and hemmed the waist of my to-be-skirt. This was rather simple and took me about 15 minutes.


With the remnants of the top of the dress, I decided to jazz up my skirt a bit with what else but rosettes!

Here is a close up of the rosettes -

I didn't have to hem the bottom of the skirt cos it already was from the dress and saved me oodles of time. There it was, my first refashion. I think the skirt turned out cute! Don't you?

Cheers,
Aps

2 comments: